- The purchasers of single tickets can stay in the Centre for unlimited time. For group tickets and birthday parties, the time limit is 3 hours (including entering and leaving).
- Ticket sales end 30 minutes before the closing of the Centre.
Water park attractions close 15 minutes before the closing of the Centre.
PURCHASING OF TICKETS AND PAYING FOR SERVICES
- By purchasing the ticket, the visitors of the Centre confirm that they have sufficient physical abilities, skills and health status for the use of services offered in the Centre. Persons accompanying children are responsible for the skills and state of health of the kids.
- Children up to 5 years of age are allowed to the Centre free of charge only if accompanied by an adult ticket owner and they share the locker.
- Children under 10 years of age are allowed to the Centre only if accompanied by a person of 16 years of age or older, who is responsible for the behaviour and safety of the children. Children under 10 years have to buy tickets to the same zone as the person accompanying them.
- A family ticket provides entry for two parents and two children under the age of 16.
- Reduced price tickets may be purchased upon presentation of a valid Estonian student card, ISIC/ITIC or the Estonian pension certificate.
- Valuables (documents, money, car keys etc.) can be left in a safe deposit box at the reception desk. The box key can be left with the receptionist for the time spent at the Centre.
- Aura Centre holds no responsibility for the personal items and valuables left in the dressing room or locker or damaged swimwear.
- The armband has to be worn in a visible place during the whole stay in the Centre. It is not allowed to exchange armbands.
Blue wristband - swimming pool; red wristband – saunas of the health club; yellow wristband - water park and swimming pool;green wristband - health club, water park and swimming pool. It is not allowed to take armbands out of the Centre, so please return your armband upon exit.
- From the age of 7 the customes must dress in men’s/womens locker room
- You'll have to enter the centre maximum 10 minutes after buying the ticket
- You have to wash before going to the pool, we recommend washing also after taking a swim.
- Swimwear is mandatory for all swimmers, infants included. We recommend that you wear traditional swim-suits and swimming trunks.
- It is not allowed to swim in shorts with pockets. Swimwear with rivets, press-studs, zip-fasteners and buttons are not allowed as they may damage the sliding tubes.
- Long hair should be tied together. Otherwise, a swimming cap should be used.
- In order to avoid unpleasant surprises, children under the age of 3 have to wear swim diapers.
- You should pay attention to the signs and notices in the Centre.
- Move around the Centre in a calm pace; running on wet floors can be dangerous both to you and other visitors.
There are plenty of toilets and waste-baskets in the Centre – please use those.
- Due to hygiene reasons and vaporization of chlorine, it is forbidden to bring swimwear in the sauna. Throw water only on dry and heated stones and do it sparsely, having regard for other visitors. It is forbidden to use vihtas (leafy boughs) in the saunas.
- It is forbidden to dye hair, use various body treatment products or shave in the Centre.
After water procedures, dry yourself before entering the dressing room.
When leaving, return all the rented items. Do not leave them in the dressing room.
- Aura Centre reserves the right to deny entry to intoxicated people, or to people who are wearing distinctly dirty and smelly clothes or who otherwise considerably disturb other visitors.
- It is not allowed to bring food or drink into the Aura Centre. Food and drink purchased in the café are consumed in the premises of the café.
- Smoking and consumption of strong alcoholic beverages are strictly forbidden in the Aura Centre. The service staff of the Centre are entitled to reprimand the visitors for their inappropriate activities and to cancel the validity of the ticket upon the violation of the house rules without any compensation.
REMINDER FOR POOL AND WATER CENTRE
- Choose your swimming spot or attraction according to your skills and state of health, maintain control over your activities. Be considerate of other visitors, especially the children.
- If you need swimming aids, turn to the instructor to get them.
Use the equipment of the swimming pool benevolently and return it to the original place after use.
- Pay attention to the markings of lanes in the large pool. Be attentive of training and group sessions; do not swim on their lanes.
The traffic on the lanes is right-handed
Swimming is an individual activity – do not disturb other swimmers by clinging to them, pulling or pushing them.
- Do not swim across lane dividers, you can cross over to other lanes by swimming under the dividers.
It is not allowed to sit or stand on lane dividers
- Diving is allowed only in the large pool. Diving head-first is allowed only from the starting blocks, jumping feet-first is allowed on swimming lanes. Flips are not allowed. Diving is prohibited in the children's pool and Water Park. When using sliding tubes, always wait for the green light. Ride feet first.